The PlayStation 5 is arriving on November 12th, and up until today, nobody knew what the user interface looked like. A new video shows that the experience is completely centered on the player for deeper immersion that quickly connects you to the games. Starting off, there’s a new Control Center that gives players immediate access to almost everything they need, whether it be the system at a single press of the PlayStation button on the DualSense wireless controller, without having to leave the game. Read more for the video and additional information.
Another new feature is Activities, which was designed to bring you closer to the key elements of gameplay, displayed via on-screen cards in the Control Center. These enable you to discover new gameplay opportunities, go back to things you missed, jump directly into levels or challenges and lots more. Best of all, navigating the interface, switching between games, and hopping into online matches are faster than ever, since the entire software stack was rebuilt from the ground up.
- Look and feel of the classic SNK NEOGEO mvs arcade
- 50 all time favorite SNK games pre-loaded.
- Including collections from the King of Fighters (10 games), metal Slug (6 games), Samurai showdown (6 games), Fatal fury (8 games), world hereos (6 games), sengoku (3 games), The last Blade (2 games), other classic fighting games, and sports games.
- 1 or 2 players with full size joysticks and buttons (Buttons are programmable), and volume knob. 17" Screen, lighted Marquee, stereo speakers, USB port
- Includes arcade machine and Stand
We wanted to give you an early peek at a part of the PS5 UX journey in our video walkthrough, so we hope you enjoy the tour. Also, keep in mind this is in a pre-production environment, so there may be some minor changes, but it’ll give you a taste of what to look forward to when PS5 launches in November,” said Sony.