Sony was not able to introduce its first 5G smartphone at the canceled Mobile World Congress 2020 conference, but the Xperia 1 II is definitely no slouch. Featuring a 6.5″ (21:9) 4K OLED HDR display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G SoC, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, a 4,000mAh battery, Dolby Atmos sound and the main highlight, a 5G modem. Read more for three videos, including a hands-on, and additional information.
Mobile photographers rejoice! This handset was designed with Sony’s Alpha industry-leading AF technology on its newly developed triple lens camera, which supports advanced photo technologies with outstanding ZEISS optics, calibrated specifically for Xperia 1 II, while ZEISS T Coating contributes to exquisite rendering and contrast by reducing reflections.
- 6. 5 inches 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display. SIM Capability - Number of SIM - Dual SIM hybrid
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto focus and up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode (ITU R BT. 2020 support and 10 bit tonal gradation) and new cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by CineAlta" to reflect the creator’s intent
- Immersive multi dimensional Dolby Atmos. Durability : Water resistant (IP65/68). Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance
Using technology developed for Alpha interchangeable lens cameras, the Xperia 1 II offers continuous AF that performs AF / AE3 calculations at 60 times per second. This enables the world’s first AF / AE3 continuous tracking for high-speed shooting at a maximum of 20 fps, which is perfect for shooting moving subjects such as children or animals and fast-moving sports.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.3 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear (Main) Camera: Quad 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(dedicated macro camera) + 2MP - Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0 - Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) - FCC ID: 2AFZZC3JG
Sony is uniquely positioned with our wide portfolio in the era of 5G.“Xperia with 5G takes your mobile experience to the next level,” said Mitsuya Kishida, President of Sony Mobile Communications.