Photo credit: 1320 Video via Car Scoops
Auto enthusiasts probably already know that the Dodge Viper ACR-X was the most extreme edition straight from the factory, but unfortunately, not street-legal. It beat the standard record-holding ACR around Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca by about three seconds (1:33.9 to 1:31) and posted a lap time of 7:03.058 around the Nürburgring, which was more than 9 seconds faster than the regular model. However, the craziest looking model just might be this one from Japan.
It’s finished in matte green with plenty of U.S. Army decals and features flared wheel arches, an extended front splitter, custom hood, front quarter panels, rear bumper, rear diffuser, as well as modified exhausts. What stands out the most is its four wheels in the rear, similar to a setup you’d find on the Ford F-450 dually pickup truck.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8...
- Designed for Lego 42093,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...