Photo credit: SKÖL Wheels
The Stradman started out as a carspotter on YouTube, just as a hobby, but little did he know that years later, he’d be one of the biggest automobile-related content creators on the social media platform. His latest project involved an A90 Toyota Supra and not just because of the sleek satin purple wrap, but rather the ultra widebody kit by Pandem. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Looking like it drove straight out of a Fast and Furious film, this vehicle boasts revamped side skirts, a new ducktail spoiler, a massive rear wing, an Accuair suspension system, and a set of SKÖL SK3 forged wheels that are 20×10-inch up front / 20x12inch at the rear inished in gloss lunar white with black and gold accents.
- Offically licensed and authentic movie decoration with themed packaging
- Feature-rich details, like opening doors, hood, and trunk
- Detailed interior, engine compartments and chassis
- Quality heavy diecast metal body with highly detailed wheels and chrome accents
- Bring the movie to life at home with these authentic movie vehicles