Photo credit: Liberty Walk via Car Scoops
Liberty Walk has officially unveiled their ultra widebody kit for the Toyota GR Supra (A90), and it’s been worth the wait. Customers will be able to select from either carbon fiber ($15,054 USD) or fiberglass ($14,015 USD) kits, and includes a front splitter, canards, massive rear wing, rear diffuser, extended fenders and revamped side skirts. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Like the style, but don’t want all the parts? Well, you’re in luck, Liberty Walk also offers each piece separately. Pieces include the front splitter with canards ($2,595 USD), a venitlated hood ($2,907 USD), the rear wing begins ($3,634 USD) and the diffuser + rear fins ($3,115 USD). For those who prefer the slammed to the ground look, there’s Liberty Walk’s AirRex air suspension for $7,684 USD. Unfortunately, there are no engine mods offered, but there’s plenty of companies that do offer horsepower-boosting performance parts.
- This stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible set to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!