There’s the Tesla Cybertruck DeLorean, and now, an incredible camper by Ivan Zheltonogov that can be towed around as a mobile home. The actual truck will feature a self-leveling suspension, on-board power inverters for supplying both 120 and 240-volt electricity, allowing use of power tools without a portable generator, and an air compressor for powering pneumatic tools. This camper has a sleeping area, kitchenette and more. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The actual specs have not yet been revealed, but as you can see, there are solar panels up top, a compost toilet, shower, plenty of storage space, and LED lighting throughout the cabin. This would be a perfect companion for the actual Cybertruck, which has a 17-inch center display, seating for 6 using two bench seats with the front middle seat being a fold-down center arm rest and a digital rear-view camera based mirror, on the inside.
- LEGO Creator 3in1’s Caravan Family Holiday 31108 set encourages kids’ creative play, featuring 3 models in 1: A family caravan with retro car, camper van or lighthouse
- Kids can stretch their creativity and building skills with the detailed caravan and car toy, hop in the camper van for a holiday, visit the lighthouse or build something new
- This set gives kids 3 options for play: A LEGO Creator 3in1 Caravan Family Holiday 31108, camper van or lighthouse; The set also has 3 minifigures and 3 different brick-built animals for extra play fun
- Any fan of creative play and building will love this awesome set; The detailed caravan and retro car, camper van and lighthouse models work as a great gift for boys and girls aged 9+
- The caravan and retro car model measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide, meaning this exciting action toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious fun