Photo credit: Jan Peisert
Automotive designer Jan Peisert imagines that Elon Musk will one day partner with the US military to develop a rugged Cybertruck for the battlefield. So, this ultimate tactical combat vehicle gives us a little preview of what such a car might look like, complete with a roof-mounted gun and solar panels. Read more for a video and additional information.
Tesla will already be offering an optional solar cell system for the Cybertruck capable of generating approximately 15-miles worth of electricity per day, but this concept might have enough juice for an entire day. Whatever the case may be, once deliveries begin, may are already planning to turn it into a camper of sorts, but Musk suggests that the vehicle could be “closer to an armored personnel carrier from the future.”
- Build Your Own Adventure with This 204 Piece Toy Military Building Construction Set
- Features an Opening Cockpit, Moving Tail Wings, Rolling Wheels
- Includes Pilot Figure, Decal Sheet, Instruction Booklet
- Appeals to Both Adults and Kids (8+)
- Fully Compatible with Other Major Toy Building Set Brands