Teslaquila started out as an April Fools’s Day joke in 2018, but as of today, it has become a reality. Each bottle is made of handblown glass in the shape of an electric charge symbol and filled with small-batch premium 100% de agave tequila anejo made from sustainably sourced highland and lowland agaves. Despite being priced at a hefty $250 per bottle, it has already sold out. For those fortunate enough to get one, they were limited to two bottles per person. Read more for a video and additional information.
If they do get in a new batch, these bottles can only be shipped to Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin due to industry regulations.
- Material:Alloy+ABS,rubber tire and solid structure
- The two sides of doors could be opened,the front cover could be opened too
- When you put on the button battery on the bottom,Open the doors,then it can come with Music and Light
- You can pull back the car,then it can move forwards even without battery
- Very suitable as children toys for birthday,Christmas gift, new year. Also it can be a gift for your boyfriend
Aged for 15 months in French oak barrels and into a hand-blown glass bottle, Tesla Tequila features a dry fruit and light vanilla nose with a balanced cinnamon pepper finish. Best enjoyed as a sipping tequila,” said the description page.