The Toyota GR Supra Heritage Edition was so popular that the automaker decided to create a followup that pays tribute to its predecessor, the MkIV. It conceptualizes an open-air tribute to removable-top Supra models of the past, while still ensuring the structural rigidity by reinforcing large sections of the vehicle’s frame. So, the iconic removable roof now includes two composite panels that can be stored in the car’s trunk. Read more for a video and additional information.
Unlike a standard “T-Top” vehicle, there is no center bar down the middle, just clear open air as far as the eye can see. As the big brother to the GR Supra Heritage Edition, the Sport Top has similar styling cues to the MKIV-inspired basket handle wing and round taillights. It does still have its own unique profile that includes a sleek black piano-finish canopy over the top.
- Offically licensed and authentic movie decoration with themed packaging
- Feature-rich details, like opening doors, hood, and trunk
- Detailed interior, engine compartments and chassis
- Quality heavy diecast metal body with highly detailed wheels and chrome accents
- Bring the movie to life at home with these authentic movie vehicles
Our wave one reveals whet Toyota fans’ appetite with four creations – a bold, hand-painted GR Supra, two GR Supra drift cars, and an outrageous overlanding-ready Tacoma pickup. But we saved the best for last, and today we’re proud to show off our latest creations, the 2021 GR Supra Sport Top and the TRD-Sport Trailer, among some additional content as well,” said Ed Laukes, group vice president – Toyota Division Marketing.