Photo credit: Giulio Partisani via Car Scoops
Giulio Partisani isn’t just any automotive designer, as he has worked with Bertone, Ferrari, Jaguar-Land Rover and is currently working at Honda in Japan. Many love how the 2020 Toyota GR Supra looks, but it most certainly could have looked a lot better, similar to the concept you see here. This Mk5 design draws heavy inspiration from its predecessor, the Mk4. Read more for additional pictures.
Featuring thin LED headlights, a large fixed rear wing, horizontal taillights, rear diffsuer and dual exhaust tailpipes. In addition to the Mk4, lots of design cues were taken from the futuristic Mazda RX Vision. The previous Toyota Supra TT generated 321 hp 5,600 rpm and 315 lb⋅ft of torque at 4,000 rpm, enabling it to hit 60mph in 4.6 seconds and cover the 1/4-mile in 13.1 seconds, which was definitely quick for its time. We’d imagine this model having a hybrid and / or electric drivetrain.
- This brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO replica and 1 driver minifigure is the perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car
- This buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO building bricks, proudly display it, and test its powers by racing it against other models
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls ages 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys
- The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!