Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Let’s face it, all front-facing cameras on smartphones come nowhere near the quality of their main sensors on the back, but taking selfies using the latter is always an issue. However, that may change with the Xiaomi 12 Ultra. Set to be released in 2022, this device features a sleek rounded display, a centered hole-punch camera, and a secondary display located right next to the Leica triple rear camera system. Read more for a video and additional pictures.
This secondary display can also be used to display the time, battery status and notifications when you’re not taking selfies. Other features are rumored to include a 6.8-inch AMOLED QHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 / 895 processor, and a 5,000mAh battery with 120W wired charging. Pricing is expected to start at $1300 USD for the 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage model.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. 4G compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network
- In order to use this Device on Verizon first provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless . Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless . Devices - activate or switch devices - activate.
- Ultra-powerful 5G performance - Experience pure speed with the next gen wireless network, plus an insanely fast processor, 6GB memory, and 256GB storage. Compatible with T-Mobile's 5G network now. Ready for 5G on other networks dependent on carrier availability.
- Immersive 90 Hz Endless Edge display - Get breathtaking HDR10 picture quality on a gorgeous 6.7” OLED display that wraps around the edges.
- 64MP Triple Camera System - Class-leading camera resolution lets you capture everything from super high-res to crisp low-light, and from ultra-wide to ultra-zoom.