Photo credit: Solkee
We’re just months away from the official 2021 BMW M4 reveal, but apparently, a pre-production unit has leaked ahead of time. It will purportedly be offered in coupe ($71,000) and convertible ($79,000) models, with a Competition version coming later on down the line. As you can see, this updated model has larger kidney grilles, compared to its predecessor. Read more for a video and additional information.
As for power, it’s expected to have a twin-turbocharged 3.0L inline-six-cylinder engine that makes at least 473 horsepower and 442 lb-ft of torque, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission or manual gearbox. It’s not confirmed, but sources say that customers will be able to choose from rear- or all-wheel drive versions that ride on adaptive dampers as well as optional carbon-ceramic brakes.
- This stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible set to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!