Apple has just revealed new summer-inspired colors for their Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones:Spring Yellow, Cloud Pink, Lava Red and Glacier Blue. They feature an upgraded linear piston driver that leverages an efficient, pressurized airflow to create a powerful acoustic response in a compact package. Enhanced sound quality also results in incredibly low distortion as well as incredible dynamic range across the entire frequency curve. All of the colors will be available on June 9th, priced at $249.95. Read more for a video and additional information.
Just like the standard colors, these Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones boast a fully functional, ambidextrous design with identical, physical volume and track controls on each earbud. Users will have full control over music and phone calls, regardless of whether you decide to use the left, right or both earbuds. There are long- and short-range optical sensors that drive automatic play/pause as well as call handling when the earphones are placed in or taken out of your ears.
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, microphones with voice capability, and auto play/pause
Powerbeats Pro is a harmonious blend of premium sound, fit and functionality. Powerbeats are already the #1 fitness headphones in the world and they are now untethered, with all the benefits of the Apple H1 chip. No longer do you have to choose between performance and practicality—it delivers the best on both fronts,” said Luke Wood, president of Beats.