Photo credit: Sung Nak Lee
Sung Nak Lee is an automotive designer by trade and Honda fan at heart, so what better way to combine both passions than to create a concept that takes the NSX to a whole new level. Introducing the Acura Allure. Featuring a sleek hourglass-shape designed for maximum aerodynamic efficiency, there are two lounge seats that can be reconfigured into a single central seat when not in full autonomous mode. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Just like how the NSX became the world’s first mass-produced car to feature an all-aluminum body, the Acura Allure would most likely be the company’s first electric supercar. The original NSX was powered by an all-aluminum 3.0 L V6 engine, paired with a 5-speed manual transmission or the SportShift 4-speed automatic transmission. Its futuristic counterpart has an all-electric powerplant that would most likely rival the hypercars of today.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems