Photo credit: Xhakomo Doda
You either love the look of Apple AirPods or you don’t, and the standard model is long overdue for a refresh. Designer Xhakomo Doda came up with an interesting concept that does not deviate from its predecessor, but rather gives it an even more minimalist look. The two earbuds can either be docked to a wireless-charging baseplate, stuck together or secured on a Mac or iPad Pro. Read more for additional pictures.
One thing is for sure, the H1 processor will most likely get upgraded. Plus, it most definitely will still have hands-free “Hey Siri”, Bluetooth 5 connectivity, as well as more talk time and faster device connection times. When should you expect an official announcement? If Apple does release a new model this year, it most likely gets revealed at WWDC or during the fall iPhone event.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices