Canadian couple Bill and Sandra transformed a VW Beetle into the Super Bugger. This vehicle is equal parts Volkswagen and camper that is great for road trips. Way back in the 1970s, a California-based company came up with the idea to convert the vehicle into a work of art, and thus the ‘Super Bugger’ was born. It was later sold for $6,000, and then Sandra inherited it after her father’s death, who bought the car back in the 80s. Read more for a video and additional information.
It’s not a full-on mobile home, as it sports a fiberglass panel behind the front seats that provides just enough space for a minimal interior as well as a small kitchenette. You won’t find a bed or a bathroom because it was designed specially for camping, and not a home. To top things off, the Super Bugger was featured in the June 1977 issue of Mechanix Illustrated magazine.
- Inspire kids and all Porsche fans to build, race and display this white 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car with a removable windshield to place a minifigure in the cockpit and authentic design details including the iconic ‘whale tail’ rear spoiler!
- This LEGO sports car set includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure with a helmet element, plus 3 cone elements for racing play action
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 180 pieces – Fun birthday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895 model race car kit can be built together with all other LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive' this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately)