Japan-based tuning shop Albermo has just released a body kit that turns the Toyota RAV4 into a Lamborghini Urus knockoff. The kit comes in several pieces: an unpainted front bumper ($1,291), honeycomb mesh in the corners ($75), revamped rear panel ($730) and four-piece side moldings ($150). Unfortunately, nothing was added to the stock engine to at least give it some additional performance. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Toyota’s RAV4 comes in LE, XLE, XLE Premium, Adventure and Limited models as well as four hybrid variants. All come equipped with a Multi Terrain Select function that provides drivers with the ability to maximize traction when driving on sand, mud, rock, or dirt. Inside, you’ll find a 7-inch multi-touch screen that is available standard with Entune 3.0, Apple Carplay, Amazon Alexa. Or, if you want more, there’s an optional larger screen with JBL Audio, a Wi-Fi hotspot and QI Wireless Charging with up to 5 USB Ports.
- Gear up for classic vs. modern rally action with the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally car featuring a roof rack with 2 spare tires, the 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy, plus a detailed pit stop station with tool racks, car jack stand and a mechanic’s creeper!
- Includes 4 LEGO minifigures: a Mini Cooper S Rally driver, MINI John Cooper Works Buggy rally driver, race marshal and a mechanic
- 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally car toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide 2018 MINI John Cooper Works dune buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide Pit stop station measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- 481 pieces – Model car toy construction set for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally and 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy 75894 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play