The Cadillac Project GTP Hypercar has officially been revealed, and it previews the third-generation prototype race car from the automaker. Next year, Cadillac will use this hypercar to compete in both the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and the FIA World Endurance Championship, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
This vehicle was co-developed by Cadillac Design, Cadillac Racing and Dallara, all of whom worked together to incorporate key brand design characteristics. There include vertical lighting and floating blades, but the technical details, such as the powertrain, have not yet been detailed. Who knows? We may even see Cadillac’s single-seat VTOL in the skies next year as well.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
The Project GTP Hypercar is a unique convergence of form and function and showcases Cadillac’s future performance aesthetic. We have plenty more to come, from the upcoming race car to amazing production vehicles,” said Chris Mikalauskas, lead exterior creative designer, Cadillac.