Whether if you have the new LiDAR-equipped iPhone 12 Pro or any other smartphone, ClipDrop is the first app that makes augmented reality practical. How so? It basically enables you to cut-and-paste real objects onto your computer’s desktop. Simply open the app, take a picture of something, and then hover it over a computer screen to use in your applications. Other uses include taking text from a book, as the app automatically removes the background. Read more for a video demonstration.
In most use cases, it has no problem focusing on the object, but sometimes, the background causes blurriness around the edges. It’s compatible with various software, including Pages, Photoshop, Canva, and Powerpoint. Available now on iOS, Mac OS, Android and Windows for free, but to unlock all features, you’ll have to pay $39.99. More information here.
- 120 Hz Fluid Display – Watch your favorite shows and movies on a state-of-the-art 6.78" QHD+ display with brilliant color accuracy and a seamless 120 Hz refresh rate.
- 5G Capable – Experience faster upload and download speeds along with lower latency when connected to a 5G network.
- 48 MP Quad Camera - Frame every moment with a 48 MP main camera and 48 MP Ultra Wide Angle camera. Get closer with the 3X telephoto camera with up to 30x Digital Zoom, 5 MP Color Filter camera and 16 MP front camera.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – Experience powerhouse performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- High-Capacity 4510 mAh Battery – Speed up your charge with Warp Charge Wireless 30 for fast wireless charging and Warp Charge 30T technology when you need to plug in..OnePlus with Alexa Built-in provides Hands-Free access to Alexa. Simply say “Alexa" to play music make a call control your smart home check the weather and more using just your voice. Stay up to date and accomplish every day tasks, all while on-the-go. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly. Download the Alexa app on your OnePlus device to start using Alexa Hands-Free today