Photo credit: Facebook via Car Scoops
Ever since the original Fast & Furious movie was released back on June 22, 2001, modified Honda Civics are nothing special, but this one spotted on a local Facebook group definitely stands out, and probably not for the reasons you think. Priced at $2,700 USD, this sixth-generation Civic appears to have been chopped in half and had a pickup bed spliced onto the rear. Unfortunately, this was not completed in the hands of a professional, so it’s quite rough around the edges. Read more to see why.
Even though it may seem like a bargain sub-$3,000, this vehicle still needs a catalytic converter installed, which can run you another $2,000 with labor. As you can see in the image above, we’re not sure this pickup bed is an upgrade over the factory rear seats, since it doesn’t appear to be extended or offer more storage space.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo; And with cool functions in the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- With this LEGO Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler 42114 building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app
- The LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app
- Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun
This car has been modified to be a sturdy full-functioning pickup truck…$18 fill up the gas tank and it last[s] forever. It has Bluetooth, fully-functioning heat and AC is super cold!,” said its current owner.