Stream It, Inc. announced today that pre-orders for its upcoming CyberLandr camper has already received over $50-million in pre-orders. For those lucky enough to snag one, the first 20 were offered at $40,000, while it’s set to retail at $50,000 when they start shipping next year. When not in use, this camper completely disappears within the bed of the Cybertruck, which allows you to transport it through more rugged terrain when compared to standard trailers. Read more for a video and additional information.
With a 1,200-pound dry weight, the attachment only decreases the Cybertruck’s range by 5% and inside, there are freestanding chairs that double as a queen bed, while additional sleeping space beneath this area can accommodate guests. This makes it perfect for two adults and two children, complete with a 32-inch 4K UHD Smart TV connected to a surround sound audio system. There’s also a kitchenette that boasts 5-square-feet of space and includes an induction cooktop as well as a smart faucet sink. Most importantly, or so we think, a recirculating shower ensures that you won’t run out of hot water and a dry-flush toilet has a self-cleaning bowl to keep the cabin smelling fresh.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride
We believe the enthusiasm is a direct result of people envisioning how this new adventure vehicle can improve their lives. People are telling us of many new uses for both wilderness and urban adventures. For example, parents at athletic matches, or the ability to boondock and overland to places previously inaccessible to a traditional RV. We estimate CyberLandr™ will be used 2-3 times more than traditional RVs because it is so easy to take with you,” said Bill French, Stream It, Inc. Co-Founder.