If you just can’t wait for Tesla to begin production on the Cybertruck and want a scale model that not only looks great on a desk, but can be driven around like an R/C car, then look no further than CyberMini. This 1:17 scale model is entirely handcrafted and will be limited to just 40-units worldwide, built around an ultra durable core chassis consisting of double layer thermoplastic as well as laser-cut aluminum body panels. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Not just a simple decorative piece, this model also has a three-fold aluminum telescoping tailgate, functional doors / trunk, and a manually operated vault. Its in-wheel electric motors are designed to deliver rapid acceleration, while the active suspension and ground clearance can be adjusted in real-time using the app. The entire vehicle is comprised of 150 components, which we assume can be easily swapped out in case of failure at any time. More information here.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering as they construct and play with this super-realistic app-controlled LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator replica, with authentic detailing and advanced app technology
- This high-tech construction toy is powered by 2 advanced Smart Hubs with 7 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise functionality for hours of immersive play
- Kids can choose from 4 control screens to drive, operate the boom and bucket, create movement sequences, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as power usage and drive distance
- This 4,108-piece LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator 42100 replica, with lots of true-to-life details and an authentic color scheme, makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 12+
- This awesome LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator model measures over 15 inches (39cm) high, 25 inches (65cm) long and 10 inches (27cm) wide, and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play