This isn’t the first homemade Tesla Cybertruck, but this one takes design cues from Lamborghini. The builder from China spent a few months finishing off all the fine details, and as you can see, it was well worth all the work. Much of that time was spent modifying the vehicle’s lines to give it a bit more flair, and shying away from the boxy look. Read more for a video and additional information.
The hood now has extra crease lines, while also adding inverted trapezoid elements. Carbon fiber was installed on the wheel well, but the coolest feature just might be its automatic folding rear tailgate, which lowers down for loading items, at the push of a button. Unfortunately, we don’t get a driving video to see what it’s capable of on the road.
- REALISTIC DESIGN: Officially-licensed Lamborghini Aventador sports car with doors that swing up like a real Lamborghini, a built-in horn, and LED headlights
- CONNECT YOUR MUSIC: A built-in AUX outlet allows kids to plug in media devices to drive while jamming to their own selection of music
- MANUAL & REMOTE CONTROL: Parents can let their child drive manually or use the remote control to safely guide them when necessary; remote has forward/reverse controls and speed selection
- RECHARGEABLE 12V BATTERY: Comes with a charger to allow for hours of playtime and exciting adventures for your children
- 3.7 MPH MAX SPEED: Little ones can cruise through sidewalks at a safe yet fun 1.9 to 3.7 miles per hour; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 52"(L) x 28.75"(W) x 18"(H); Weight Capacity: 66 lbs.