Photo credit: Whistlin Diesel
A Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat owner who goes by WhistlinDiesel online might have completed the strangest vehicle mod yet, installing buggy wheels. At 4429-pounds, the Hellcat isn’t the lightest of vehicles, so it’s a nice surprise to see the aluminum buggy wheels holding up decently. He did have to weld some spaces on to be able to attach them to the axles. Now the big question is if he was actually able to do some burnouts on them? Read more to watch the video and find out.
In the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, a horse and buggy was the primary mode of short-distance personal transportation, especially between 1815 and 1915. In that time period, horseback riding in towns and rural areas was far less common and required more specific skills than simply driving a buggy, as horsemanship tended to be an aristocratic skill of landowners, western pioneers, and the military as well as scouts.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4-inch (11cm) high, 1-inch (4cm) wide and 1-inch (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play