For those who don’t already know, D-O was a droid created by Babu Frik out of spare parts who befriended BB-8 some time after the Battle of Crait, and wanted to be just like his droid friend. This droid is set to appear in Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker, but engineer Matt Denton decided to recreate it ahead of time. Read more for a video of it in-action.
What did it take to recreate D-0? Well, an MKR WiFi 1010 for control, MKR IMU Shield, MKR Motor Carrier, a large wheel for mobility, and most importantly, the Arduino boards, along with other electronics, batteries, as well as mechanical components. The wheel is split into a center section, complete with thin drive wheels on the side for differential steering.
- From Star Wars Episode 9, rise Of Skywalker, d-o, as a stylized POP vinyl from Funko!
- Stylized collectable stands 3 ¾ inches tall, perfect for any Star Wars Episode 9, rise Of Skywalker fan!
- Collect and display all Star Wars Episode 9, rise Of Skywalker pop! Vinyl's!
- Funko Pop! Is the 2017 toy of the year and people's choice award winner
- English (Publication Language)