Lebanon-based Electra’s goal was to build an eco-friendly supercar fit for the mid-range consumer and to replace the current ICE (internal Combustion Engine) car market with EVs by 50%, and what they came up with is the Quds Rise. The initial production run is set for around 10,000 vehicles annually, priced at $30,000 USD. It’s powered by an electric motor located at the rear axle that generates 160-horspower, enabling it to hit 62 mph in about 5-seconds, while topping out at 103 mph. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
When its 50 kmWh lithium-ion battery pack is fully chargedm, you can expect a 280-mile range. The minimalist interior boasts a 15.9-inch touchscreen in the center that can be used to control several of the vehicle’s functions, while a digital gauge cluster provides the driver with the most current information for speed, distance, heat and battery. Deliveries are expected to begin in 2022, with a Quds Capital ES sedan planned to debut around the same time next year.
- Unleash hours of fun with the LEGO Off-Road Buggy (42124) building kit. This RC Off-Road Buggy car is packed with features inspired by the original 1980s RC toy cars
- Amazing tricks are easy to perform thanks to the car’s front and rear suspension, massive tires and angled front
- Download the free CONTROL+ app to add a new dimension to this remote-control buggy. Use the app to control the car, perform stunts and unlock challenges, sound effects and more
- This Off-Road Buggy is an awesome gift for kids aged 10 and up. Adults who remember the classic 1980s RC toy cars will love it too, making it a fun experience for all generations to enjoy together
- Check out the retro color scheme, complete with 1980s-inspired sticker details
While watching the market for electric vehicles we noticed that either the EV cars were very expensive or not appealing in look to the customer base, in order to increase customer interest, we decided to design and build a car that will be ranked as a supercar, but still be affordable to the medium budget client,” said Mr. J Mohammad, Founder EV ELECTRA LTD..