Photo credit: Ankit Ukil via Car Scoops
The eighth-generation Chevrolet Corvette (C8) is the first mid-engine model since its introduction in 1953, differing from the traditional front-engine design. What if you took this chassis and used it for a future Ford Mustang supercar? Meet the Ford Mustang Vision 001. Created by automotive designer Ankit Ukil, it takes inspiration from modern fighter jets as well as classic Group-C Le Mans cars. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Instead of a 6.2L LT2 V8 engine, the Vision 001 is fully electric and designed for the track. This won’t be a mass produced model, but rather super low production to keep its value. It can also be used as a design study for simulator and VR technology in video games.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems