Photo credit: Reddit via CarScoops
The Honda Crosstour is not even close to being in the same league as a Lamborghini Urus, as its classified as a mid-size wagon, but one owner wanted to give it a touch of the Super Sport Utility Vehicle. What they ended up with? This strange monstrosity that was spotted in Palm Springs, California recently. An actual body kit might have looked halfway decent, but it appears as if all of the factory body panels were retained. with some added bits. Read more for another picture.
The front features a custom splitter, revamped headlights, and weird-looking grilles, complete with a radar unit right in the middle. Swing around back, and you’ll see tinted taillights and a mid-sized rear wing. Unfortunately (or fortunately), the chrome wheels look nothing like those found on the Urus. If you look even closer, the wheels appear to have Lamborghini center caps on them.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide