Hyundai Motor Group formed a New Horizons Studio to develop Ultimate Mobility Vehicles (UMVs). These vehicles will be able to explore with unprecedented mobility, targeting customers who require travel in unconventional and off-road terrain. They will be subject to more challenging applications as well as environments, so they’re able to adapt to changing conditions, while also pushing the boundaries of vehicle development. Read more for a video and additional information.
Project Elevate is the first vehicle concept now being developed by New Horizons Studio. It doesn’t just rely on wheels and is expected to address challenging driving situations where robotic legs could save lives as the first responder in natural disasters. The group will make this a reality using a combination of robotics and wheeled locomotion technology.
- Who doesn't love robots? Introduce kids to the creative world of coding with the best educational STEM toys to foster their curiosities. Building, learning, and programming robots has never been more fun!
- Includes 847 LEGO pieces that kids can build and rebuild into 5 cool multifunctional models. The best and most popular robotics toys for 7-12 year old boys and girls who love to tinker and learn about science. Use the latest tech like color, distance and tilt sensors.
- Construct and code Vernie the Robot to dance, rock out on the Guitar4000, foster Frankie the Cat, interact with the Autobuilder, or explore a new discovery with the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4). The IQ-boosting activities are endless!
- Award-winning toy and the perfect gift for kids and teenagers. Instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO BOOST app. Download in the Amazon Appstore: amazon.com/dp/B075LL7KGB. Requires 6x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included).
- Vernie the Robot stands over 10" (27cm) tall, Guitar4000 over 1” (5cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide, Frankie the Cat over 6” (17cm) tall, AutoBuilder over 10” (27cm) high, M.T.R.4 over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
We aim to create the world’s first transformer-class vehicle, also known as the Ultimate Mobility Vehicle,” said Vice President Dr. John Suh.