Photo credit: The Verge
The FCC has just published images of a Jigglypuff-shaped Bluetooth speaker by GameStop’s ThinkGeek brand, and this may hint at a line of Pokemon-themed gadgets to come in the near future. No technical specifications have been officially released, but if you read through the filing, it connects to compatible devices via Bluetooth 5.0 or 3.5mm headphone jack, while offering 4-10 hours of battery life on a full charge depending on volume. Read more for up-close images and additional information.
As for charging, you’ll use the included Micro USB cable, and unfortunately, not USB-C. GameStop already started pre-orders for the speaker in Australia, with a release date set for April 1st and an MSRP of around $47 USD. No word yet on if we’ll be seeing any other Pokemon characters at launch or shortly after.
- Unbelievable sound: 12W of pure audio power with enhanced bass Thunders from dual neodymium drivers. An advanced digital signal processor ensures pounding bass and zero distortion at any volume.
- Intense bass: exclusive bass up technology and a patented spiral bass port boost low-end frequencies to make the beats hit even harder.
- Outdoor-proof: IPX7 protection safeguards against rain, dust, snow, and spills. Get incredible sound at home, in the yard, or anywhere else imaginable.
- 24H Non-Stop Music: Anker’s world-renowned power management technology and a 5,200mAh Li-ion battery deliver a full day of sublime sound.
- Grab, go, Listen: classic design that has been refined and lightened, with effortlessly simple controls.
- Surprisingly big sound - it’s a super-portable Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly big sound. Sound that is clear, crisp, and full of big, beautiful bass.
- 10 hours of happiness - be there all day, all-night. Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM gives you 10 hours of musical ecstasy.
- Seriously waterproof - it is completely waterproof, floats, and-yessed will even serenade you. And it is also great for showers, pools, Beaches, waterfalls, muddy fields and rainy days. If it gets dirty, just rinse it off.
- Double the speakers, double the fun - Press a button on each to pair them up. Then turn things up, get a little crazy and dance like nobody's looking. Wherever you are.