The Kia Corporation has just revealed the first images of EV6, the company’s first dedicated battery electric vehicle (BEV), which was designed under the brand’s new design philosophy ‘Opposites United’. This philosophy draws inspiration from the contrasts found in nature and humanity, focusing on a new visual identity evoking positive forces as well as natural energy, with contrasting combinations of sharp stylistic elements and sculptural shapes. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The vehicle sports a distinctive crossover-inspired design and based on the brand’s new Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP). It embraces new technologies and innovations to foster positive interactions between humans and machines, adopting a next-generation in-car user experience (UX) using lighting, feel and in-car connectivity.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
EV6, as the first dedicated Kia EV, is a showcase of human-centered, progressive design and electrified power. We strongly believe EV6 is a compelling and relevant model for the new EV market. With EV6 we aimed to create a distinctive, impactful design by using a combination of sophisticated, high-tech features on pure and rich volumes, while providing a unique space as a futuristic EV,” said Karim Habib, Senior Vice President and Head of Global Design Center.