German tuner MANHART unveils “MH8 800” package for the BMW M8 Competition that boosts its twin-turbocharged 4.4L V8 engine to 823 horsepower and 774 pound-feet of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in just 2.6-seconds and 124 mph in just 5.7-seconds. Other upgrades include a sleek body kit with gold accents, custom 21-inch alloy wheels at the front / rear, and a tuned suspension with adjustable springs that can be adjusted up to 1.18-inches. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Another new upgrade is a stainless steel rear silencer with a remote valve, which ends in four 100-mm tailpipes, and can be optioned with a carbon fiber or ceramic-coated look. Finishing the exhaust package are the OPF-delete replacement pipe, made of stainless steel, and a set of racing downpipes, without catalytic converters. There’s no word yet on pricing, but considering the vehicle itself costs $146,000 USD, this package won’t come cheap.
- Build an authentic LEGO Technic replica of the high tech motorcycle
- Includes blue and black color scheme, black spoke wheel with all-terrain tires, windshield and a detailed dashboard and exhaust
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a unique concept model, created in collaboration with BMW Motorrad designers
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure measures 7” high, 13” long and 3” wide. Alternative model measures over 4” high, 11” long and 7” wide
Visually, the MH8 800 also stands out from the standard M8 Competition: the front spoiler lip and inserts on the front apron make the face of the 8-Series even more dynamic and aggressive – perfect overtaking prestige is guaranteed here! The components are made of carbon, as is the rear spoiler lip and the diffuser insert,” said MANHART.