If McLaren released a Senna-themed PC, it would probably look like this build from modder Robeytech. It’s not just aesthetically pleasing, as the computer features an AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core processor, 32 GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RRD4-3200 memory, an MSI MPG X570 Gaming PRO Carbon WiFi ATX AM4 motherboard, an AMD Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB graphics, and a Seagate FireCuda 2TB internal hard drive. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
We wanted to do a McLaren themed PC. The Cougar Conquer Case was definitely the right case for this build, the vinyl wrapping and customization of the case I believe came out beautifully. Though I had planned to do hard tubing, and had to change to soft tubing, I love the way it turned out. The coolant and all black was supposed to look like oil running though and engine and I think the larger soft tubing sold that. All in all I am happy with the build,” said Robeytech.
- The world's most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- 8 Cores and 16 processing threads, bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support
- 4.5 GHz max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 36 MB of game Cache, DDR 3200 support. OS Support-Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64-Bit, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit. Note-Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer
- Base clock 1670 MHz
- Game clock 1815 MHz
- Boost clock 1925 MHz
- Pcie 4.0 OS - Windows 10, Windows 7 64 bit operating system required. System requirement - Recommended 650 watt power supply (minimum 600 watt power supply). 1 x 8-pin power connector. 1 x 6-pin power connector. PCI express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. Minimum 8 GB of system memory. 16 GB recommended
- 4 outputs 1 x HDMI 3 x DP