Photo credit: Daniel Gombo via Car Scoops
What’s so special about Pininfarina? Well, for those who aren’t auto enthusiasts, they are basically an Italian car design firm and coachbuilder that have designed vehicles for Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Peugeot, Fiat, GM, Lancia, Maserati as well as for emerging companies in the Asian market with Chinese manufactures like AviChina, Chery, Changfeng, Brilliance, JAC and VinFast. They’ve also designed some of the most beautiful high-speed trains, buses, trams, rolling stocks, automated light rail cars, people movers, yachts, airplanes, and private jets. Read more for additional pictures of what a Pininfarina eSUV could look like.
This electric SUV was designed by Daniel Gombo boasts a 2+2 layout and a minimalist interior that does not have any displays or physical buttons. The shocks out back are actually levers / buttons to open the trunk for extra luggage or battery storage.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building
The bonnet blades can be considered as another design feature of the exterior theme. It helps to break the shape from the planar view and brings the sporting character to the car. In other words, the sculptured nature of the exterior on the side makes a significant difference with the flat shape of the hood defined by two striking lines. It also works as an aerodynamic duct alongside with the front and rear diffusers,” said the designer.