An entry-level Porsche Taycan joins the Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo and Taycan Turbo S, but unlike the other models, this one boasts a rear-wheel-drive layout. This deletes the front power unit, thus shedding approximately 205-pounds of weight and bringing its curb weight down to 4,566-pounds. You’ll be able to choose from a 79.2-kWh battery pack generating 402 hp and 254 ft lbs of torque or an optional 93.4-kWh battery that boosts the numbers up to 469 hp and 263 ft lbs of torque. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find Porsche Connect with Apple CarPlay, Function on Demand, Plug and Charge, Apple Music, over the air updates, and three-years of free Electrify America charging. Options include Porsche InnoDrive with Traffic Jam Assist, a 19.2 kW on-board charger, Head Up Display, 14-way seats with massage functionality, upgraded audio systems, and various interior trims. Plus, Taycan buyers will be able to track the progress of their vehicle straight from their smartphone, from build to delivery, through the Porsche Track Your Dream service. Pricing starts at $79,900 and it also qualifies for a federal tax credit up to $7,500 in the US.
- Kids will love to build and explore the super fast LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR toy car, This race car set, with black spoke rims and custom designs, can be used as a collectible toy car for adults or as the perfect STEM toy for kids
- This model car kit includes realistic details throughout the Porsche toy car such as aerodynamic bodywork, working steering, track map & more, Plus, this white toy car comes with a full toy engine, making it a fun engineering toy for kids & adults
- This LEGO Technic set featuring a toy sports car is an exclusive replica of the Porsche 911 RSR race car and has been developed in partnership with Porsche, This toy car playset will make kids and adults feel like they're in the middle of a NASCAR race!
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 building kit can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks, Kids and adults can come together for hours of building, thinking, and imaginative play
- The 1580-piece race car building kit includes a Porsche 911 RSR model car that measures over 5 inches (13cm) high, 19 inches (50cm) long and 7 inches (20cm) wide, This toy vehicle with building bricks is great for boys and girls aged 10+
- Designed for Lego 42096,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
Even in rear-wheel drive layout, the Taycan still expresses all the performance attributes of its more powerful siblings. With a coefficient of drag of just 0.24, it remains the most aerodynamically efficient production Porsche (when equipped with the optional air suspension the figure drops to 0.22). The low-slung battery gives the Taycan the lowest center of gravity of any road-legal Porsche,” said the company.