The Porsche Taycan has a steel and aluminum body joined together by different bonding techniques straight from the factory, but it’s far from a standout on the road. German tuners Prior Design wanted to change that, so they created a widebody kit for the all-electric sedan. In addition to the wide fenders with front vents that increases width by 60mm, it also gets aggressive side skirt and 22-inch multi-piece, five-twin spoke wheels. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Last, but not least, it comes equipped with front / rear diffusers to give it a lower stance. For those who want an even sleeker look, you could opt for the same kit, but in all carbon fiber. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but if this follows the trend of previous Prior Design kits, it may retail somewhere between $15,000 – $35,000 USD, depending on the material chosen.
- Build and explore the LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR—an icon of innovative engineering and design!
- Exclusive LEGO Technic replica of the Porsche 911 RSR sports car
- Realistic details include aerodynamic bodywork, black spoked rims, working differential, working steering, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons
- Porsche 911 RSR model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide 1580 pieces – For boys and girls aged 10+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building