Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Industrial designer Giuseppe Spinelli is a big fan of Sony’s upcoming PS5 console, but unfortunately, the company has only released two official images of the DualSense controller. So, he took what was there and transformed it into a full 3D model to give everyone a first look at new angles, different colors, and how it might look from the back. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
He reused the same backshell from the prototype controller he rendered some time ago, as that shell already fit the DualSense’s shape. Next, a jack port at the bottom was added, despite the product images from Sony not showing its exact placement.
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great price
- For every member of your family, there’s a member of ours
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, the Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in plus Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
This is a very basic video showing a full 360-view of the PlayStation 5 console and the DualSense controller. I modeled the DualSense controller based on the two recently released images from Sony. Unfortunately these images are not enough to make an accurate 3D model, as we have no idea yet on how the DualSense back side will look like,” said the designer.