Photo credit: Prokop Strnka via Yanko Design
Industrial designer Prokop Strnka imagines that Tesla will eventually invest in more home-based products, in addition to solar panels and battery packs. Introducing the Tesla G. This autonomous lawnmower uses Tesla’s autopilot algorithm and technology to actively scan its environments to ensure a clean cut. Sensors automatically differentiate between grass, plants, and weeds, while actively avoiding obstacles or driving on to the sidewalk. Read more for additional pictures.
It’s solar-powered, but when necessary, it can be recharged via a wireless-charging hub. There’s no word yet from Elon Musk on future home products, but it most certainly isn’t too far fetched to think that Tesla wouldn’t combine their expertise in autonomous technologies, solar and electric vehicles into other areas of interest as well as potential revenue.
- 3 Stage Cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet
- Dual Multi Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris; The Auto Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27 degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners