Photo credit: Prokop Strnka via Yanko Design
Industrial designer Prokop Strnka imagines that Tesla will eventually invest in more home-based products, in addition to solar panels and battery packs. Introducing the Tesla G. This autonomous lawnmower uses Tesla’s autopilot algorithm and technology to actively scan its environments to ensure a clean cut. Sensors automatically differentiate between grass, plants, and weeds, while actively avoiding obstacles or driving on to the sidewalk. Read more for additional pictures.
It’s solar-powered, but when necessary, it can be recharged via a wireless-charging hub. There’s no word yet from Elon Musk on future home products, but it most certainly isn’t too far fetched to think that Tesla wouldn’t combine their expertise in autonomous technologies, solar and electric vehicles into other areas of interest as well as potential revenue.
- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.