Sure, this new Microsoft Windows 11 commercial might be showcasing its Xbox Game Pass and the upcoming Halo Infinite more so than the operating system, but it’s definitely worth a watch.It begins with a woman exploring Windows 11 and then pressing a Game Pass icon before being teleported to a desert of sorts where Halo’s Master Chief pulls up in a Warthog to take on a Covenant Banshee, ready to blow things up. Read more for the video and additional information.
The Banshee gets blown to pieces, or in this case, a gigantic pink cloud that scatters screenshots of the Windows 11 user interface all over the desert. Master Chief then hops back into the Warthog and drives off. Set to launch on October 5th, Microsoft’s Windows 11 is claimed to save nearly 37% of usage on the CPU and 32% when utilizing memory. Most importantly, it’s been built with compatibility in mind, as apps that worked on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, will work on Windows 11.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.