Michael Pick has wanted to build the world’s largest Xbox Series X console ever since he saw the Xbox Series X fridge two-years ago. So, he did just that and set a Guinness World Record to boot. The process involved fabricating a wood frame, 3D printing parts and then painting nearly everything black.
Despite its size, the massive Xbox Series X basically hides the original console somewhere inside. However, the buttons on this one work just like the original, which means the power button still does its thing. In the end, Pick ended up with a console that weighed in at 250-pounds and stands over 6-feet tall. Once everything was complete and functional, it was then donated to Atlanta’s YMCA Youth and Teen Development Center. For something a bit smaller, yet still has the Xbox Series X-look, there’s the NZXT H1 Mini Pro PC.
- Go all digital with Xbox Series S and enjoy next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever, at a great price. Bundle includes: Xbox Series S console, one Xbox Wireless Controller, a high-speed HDMI cable, power cable, and 2 AA batteries.
- Make the most of every gaming minute with Quick Resume, lightning-fast load times, and gameplay of up to 120 FPS—all powered by Xbox Velocity Architecture.*
- Enjoy digital games from four generations of Xbox, with hundreds of optimized titles that look and play better than ever.
- When you add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (membership sold separately) you get online multiplayer to play with friends and an instant library of 100plus high-quality games, including day one releases from Xbox Game Studios like Halo Infinite.*
- Hardware-accelerated ray tracing gives your games a heightened level of realism. Bring your games and movies to life with advanced 3D Spatial Sound, which produces rich, dynamic audio environments.