Price from $39,436, the 2020 Ford Troller TX4 Automatic is an off-road compact SUV designed to go anywhere. Unfortunately, this vehicle will only be released in the South American market. It comes equipped with a snorkel air intake, front / rear steel bumpers, side steps, LED headlights, Pirelli Scorpion MTR 245/70R17 tires, while the Navy Blue front end is exclusive to the rugged model. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It’s powered by a five-cylinder 3.2L turbodiesel engine generating 200 horsepower and 347 pound-feet of torque, mated to a six-speed automatic with a two-speed transfer case that sends power to all four wheels. On the inside, there’s a button located at the base of the center console for operating the locking rear differential, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a 6.75-inch infotainment screen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building