A concept was first shown at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show, and today, the 2022 Audi E-Tron GT has officially been revealed. Available in E-Tron GT Quattro or RS E-Tron GT trims, they both feature get an all-wheel drive powertrain via electric motors, and a 93-kilowatt-hour battery, good for around 300 miles of driving range on Europe’s WLTP testing cycle. Both trims share the Porsche Taycan’s 800-volt battery architecture, complete with 270 kW charging that can recharge the pack from 5% to 80% in 22.5 minutes. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
As for power numbers, the E-Tron GT Quattro generates 470 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque, but can boost up to 523hp for 2.5-seconds when using launch control, enabling it to hit 60 mph in 3.9 seconds, while topping out at 152mph. Its individual motors are rated at 235hp for the front axle and 430hp for the rear. The RS E-Tron GT gets a more-powerful 450hp rear drive unit to help it generate 590 hp and 612 lb-ft of torque, but with launch control, you get up to 637hp, good enough to get it to 60mph in 3.1 seconds and hit a top speed of 155mph. Pricing wise, the 2022 Audi E-Tron GT Quattro starts from $99,900 and the RS E-Tron GT sets you back at least $139,900.
- 【Upgrade AI Function】The upgraded V3.0 tank kit is compatible with the latest version of Raspberry Pi 4B (2G/4G/8G). It not only retains the basic functions of difficult line tracking, ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, and real-time video transmission, but the upgraded kit also adds AI functions such as face detection/tracking, color/object/gesture/QR code recognition. These new AI features make the tank more interesting. 【★★★Raspberry Pi NOT included. Without Raspberry Pi, tank can't work .】
- 【Real-time transmission of 5G HD video】Robot tank is professional DIY toy, suitable for electronic amateurs and teens over 16 years old. The tank is equipped with 2DOF camera PTZ, which can realize real-time transmission of HD video through the 5G wifi hotspot on Raspberry Pi. The camera supports 480P resolution with manually adjusted the focal length and two camera formats: MJPEG, YUYV(default). With 4B, video transmission is smoother and more stable. An assembled tank is like a moving camera.
- 【Programmed&tutorials&APP】Working with the Raspberry Pi 4B, using Python/C++ as the main programming language and Open Source CV as the image processing library, you can develope the kit through the development tool Jupyter Lab. Yahboom provides online learning materials. You can download the "Yahboom Robot" APP (Android and iOS) to control the tank. If you are inexperienced, you can find "G1 tank initial tutorial video" at the bottom of the product page.WeChat program can also control the robot
- 【Sensors&Breakout】The rich sensors such as 2DOP camera, colorful searchlight, ultrasonic module, and 4-way patrol module make the RPI tank more interesting to finish video transmission, light change and other gameplays. Maximum angle of climbing is 60° on frictional surface. Except Pi, the expansion board is also compatible with Uno R3, STM32, and 51 single board for DIY expansion. One set car kit is compatible with 4 control modes. Raspberry Pi and Uno R3 tutorials could be provided by Yahboom.
- 【Top robot platform】This tank kit is composed of aluminum alloy solid chassis, two high-power 370 motors, metal couplings, high quality tracks, a multifunctional expansion board and various sensors. All accessories can be used for a long time. ★★★Very important: When you decide to buy this robot, please prepare the following accessories by yourself. Otherwise, you can't run the robot normally. Raspberry Pi 4B or 3B + * 1, heat sink, TF card * 1. Please contact Yahboom.
The Audi e-tron GT and RS e-tron GT represent the third and fourth all-electric additions to Audi’s U.S. portfolio and contribute toward its goal of achieving a 30% electrified model portfolio by 2025, including fully electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. In addition to the e-tron and e-tron Sportback, a fifth EV – the Audi Q4 e-tron – is anticipated to join the Audi model range in the coming year,” said the company.