It’s not everyday that you come across a Honda Accord attempting to race a Tesla Model 3, much less one being pulled over by an unmarked police vehicle for doing so. However, that’s exactly what happened, thanks to footage captured by DashMan NashCam. It started when a Tesla Model 3 driver went a little heavy on the accelerator pedal to get up to the speed limit. Read more for the video and additional information.
A Honda Accord driver took that Tesla accelerating off the line as a challenge, thus a chase ensued, and not just for these two cars. Right behind both was an unmarked Ford Mustang GT police interceptor, and since the Tesla Model 3 was so far ahead, it would haven’t been wise for the chase to have continued to potentially give both drivers citations.
- Authentic exclusive replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang with dark-blue bodywork, white racing stripes, and new-for-March-2019 special elements
- Special elements incl. 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ mark and Ford Mustang V8 engine with many...
- Customizable with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler, a nitrous oxide tank and more
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Creator Expert Ford Mustang (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Use small Tweezers and three AAA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.