Photo credit: Dream Customs India via Car Scoops
At first glance, this vehicle looks like a real 1969 Ford Mustang, but upon closer inspection, you still may not realize it’s just a heavily modified 2009 Hyundai Accent. Since the latter isn’t the same size as the original muscle car, the proportions are slightly off, especially its width, but we’re certain that this will fool most non automobile enthusiasts on the road. Unfortunately, it probably doesn’t have a Windsor V8 engine.
Step inside, and you’ll find the iconic “double hoop” design as well as the Mustang upholstery, but everything else remains to be from the Hyundai. For those who happen to have an Accent and want this conversion done on their vehicle, Dreams Customs India says it will take around 4-months to complete, with pricing yet to be announced.
- Authentic exclusive replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang with dark-blue bodywork, white racing stripes, and new-for-March-2019 special elements
- Special elements incl. 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ mark and Ford Mustang V8 engine with many...
- Customizable with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler, a nitrous oxide tank and more
- Designed for Lego 10265,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Creator Ford Mustang from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...