Racing fans may probably already know that Klipsch is the official headphone and portable audio partner of the McLaren F1 team. The two companies have once again teamed up to develop the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones, which not only have supercar flair, but are engineered for extreme performance and designed to stay dry regardless of the situation. Read more for two videos and additional information.
At $249, they feature a dust / water-tight earphone design as well as case (rated IP67) with a moisture removal system, USB-C or wireless charging for the case (one-position wireless charging pad included), four beamforming microphones with clear voice chat, and a seamlessly designed anodized metal signal-boost exterior antenna.
- LEGENDARY KLIPSCH SOUND - The same advanced acoustic engineering and industrial design from our legendary home theater speakers provide the performance, voice and design for the T5 II Series earphones. They are engineered for pure performance and designed to be the best sounding most comfortable earphones on Earth and the embodiment of legendary Klipsch sound.
- PATENTED OVAL EAR TIPS – Our earphones include 6 sizes of soft, oval, silicon, patented contour ear tips that are designed to reduce ear fatigue, provide the ultimate comfort and an excellent seal for noise isolation and superior bass. They fit better, they feel better, and only Klipsch has them.
- HIGH CLARITY DYNAMIC DRIVER – Engineered to deliver powerful performances from the smallest package, our dynamic driver combines high output, neutral sound and deep bass extension.
- BATTERY LIFE + CHARGING CASE- Featuring NuCurrent wireless charging capability, your case will charge twice as fast as anything on the market. The earphones provide 8 hours of battery life on a single charge and up to 24 additional hours with the charging case. The rugged, outdoor/sport battery case not only charges your earphones but protects them when not in use. You can also expect over an hour of playback from a quick charge of 15 minutes. The case charges via USB-C.
- TRANSPARENCY MODE- This mode is designed to allow sound from the outside world into your ears, so you know what’s going on around you.
The free Klipsch Connect App is available in eight languages and allows users to make product updates, EQ adjustments, access the quick start guide and troubleshoot, detect device battery status, and manage transparency controls,” said Klipsch.