Racing fans may probably already know that Klipsch is the official headphone and portable audio partner of the McLaren F1 team. The two companies have once again teamed up to develop the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones, which not only have supercar flair, but are engineered for extreme performance and designed to stay dry regardless of the situation. Read more for two videos and additional information.
At $249, they feature a dust / water-tight earphone design as well as case (rated IP67) with a moisture removal system, USB-C or wireless charging for the case (one-position wireless charging pad included), four beamforming microphones with clear voice chat, and a seamlessly designed anodized metal signal-boost exterior antenna.
- Small, ergonomic earphone fits snugly in the ear with six pairs of interchangeable ear tips for your perfect fit
- Legendary Klipsch sound, including four mics with clear voice chat
- Rugged, dust and water-tight case and earphones (rated IP67) with wireless charging
- Reusable moisture removal system keeps earphones clean and dry
- Equipped with signal-boosting antenna for a top-notch Bluetooth connection
The free Klipsch Connect App is available in eight languages and allows users to make product updates, EQ adjustments, access the quick start guide and troubleshoot, detect device battery status, and manage transparency controls,” said Klipsch.