Video game console knockoffs are nothing new, but recently, we haven’t seen many being reviewed, that is until the Mini P5 popped up. This $15 PlayStation 5 knockoff is nothing like its real-life counterpart, starting with its miniature size to its PS1-inspired controllers. Aside from that, the console comes with an RGB cable instead of an HDMI and it’s shipped in a generic white box without any branding. Read more for a hands-on look and additional information.
Just how small is it? Well, the PlayStation 5 measures 39cm x 26cm, so approximately half that size. However, the biggest drawback to this console are its built-in games, all 1280 to be exact. These aren’t even 16-bit SNES games, but rather 8-bit NES titles, with many of them being duplicates or knockoffs. Can’t finish Super Contra 7? You’ll have to start from the beginning if you turn off the console, as there are no save states.
- Dominate the Game: With the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor, your Nitro 5 is packed with incredible power for all your games
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors support DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Visual Intensity: Explore game worlds in Full HD detail on the 15.6" widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Internal Specifications: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory (2 DDR4 Slots Total, Maximum 32GB); 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots, 1 x 2.5" Hard Drive Bay Available)
- Prioritize Your Gameplay: Killer Ethernet E2600 and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 gives you an edge online by taking control of your network and prioritizing your gameplay