Can the all-electric Porsche Taycan 4S and Tesla Model S Performance stand up to modern supercars? Most certainly, even if it’s a Lamborghini Huracan Performante, McLaren 540C, and an Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante. Each one of their petrol-powered competitors average 600 hp and six cylinders, with the Lamborghini Huracan Performante’s 640 hp V10 engine being the most powerful of them all. However, the Tesla Model S Performance boasts 762 hp and the Porsche Taycan 4S clocks in at 429 hp. Read more to watch the drag racing showdown.
Porsche’s Taycan utilizes a new battery-electric all-wheel-drive drivetrain with a permanent-magnet synchronous motor on each axle, mated to a two-speed transmission and a limited slip differential. Power comes from a 93 kWh lithium-ion battery pack that doubles as a structural chassis component to maintain a low center of gravity. To provide even more rear-seat legroom, foot garages have been installed in the battery pack. Its 723-volt pack sports 33 modules with 12 LG Chem pouch cells each, for 396 cells in total.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8...
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.