Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
First, there was the Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Flip, but the company is already working on their successors, or at least according to the patents they filed. Samsung Display’s latest design patent including eight product sketches and was published on May 26, 2020 by the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) and the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Office). Read more for additional pictures and information.
As you can see, the top part of the flexible display can be folded forward, while the bottom part can be folded back. The one thing that it can’t do is be folded completely flat in half. Unfortunately, since this patent was filed by Samsung Display and not Samsung Electronics, we don’t see any physical buttons, connectors or cameras.
- With an extensive 4, 000 mAh long lasting battery, the Galaxy A20 keeps up with your fast paced life throughout the day and into the night; When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring a dual lens, the Galaxy A20 is the only camera you’ll need; Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to an ultra wide camera; Shoot scenic photos with a 13MP rear Camera or take flattering selfies with an 8MP front Camera
- View a brilliant, edge to edge 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card (sold separately)
- An ultra wide 123 degrees field of vision lets you fit more in the picture