The 2020 Toyota GR Supra was co-developed alongside the BMW Z4, as they share platforms, engine, multiple parts of the suspension and some interior trim components. However, many races have proved that the Supra is faster than the Z4, or at least in a straight line. What if you took a modified GR Supra and pit it against a stock BMW M4? Car Wow set to find out in their latest drag racing showdown. Read more for the video and additional information.
The Euro-spec Supra is rated at 340 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, all in a 3,461-pound package. BMW’s M4 comes straight from the factory with a twin-turbocharged 3L engine producing 431 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed DCT gearbox, but weighs 65-pounds more. Fortunately, the Supra has received an ECU flash, an upgraded exhaust, and new downpipes that boosts output to 440 hp and 500 lb-ft of torque.
- Young LEGO builders are introduced to the basics of engineering, force and movement as they construct and play with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Car Transporter toy, featuring an array of realistic features and functions!
- This cool truck for kids comes with adjustable car decks for seamless navigation to the upper and lower levels, vehicle locks and a tilting driver’s cab, plus a car with working steering and V8 piston engine.
- Kids get twice the fun as they discover the building blocks of real-life mechanical machines with this 2,493-piece 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Car Transporter that rebuilds into the LEGO Technic Truck and Show Cars model.
- This LEGO Technic 42098 Car Transporter toy for ages 11+ is compatible in scale to the LEGO Technic 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and is ideal for builders who are familiar with the LEGO Technic system.
- The LEGO Technic Car Transporter delivers hours of play and design exploration, measuring in at 8” (22cm) high, 33” (86cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide Blue car measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.