The first-generation 1965 Ford Mustang is an iconic pony car that many have in their collections, and Timeless Kustoms has their own version. Called the Vicious Mustang, this restoration boasts a Ford Performance 5.2-liter Aluminator engine with a Magnuson MP2300 TVS supercharger for low rpms and then Precision ball bearing bi-turbos. This setup produces an insane 1,000+ horsepower, mated to an EMCO CG46 sequential six-speed transmission. Read more for an up-close video, additional pictures and information.
Other features include Ridetech triple adjustable coilovers manufactured by Art Morrison Enterprises, 15.5-inch Brembo carbon ceramic rotors, a Strange Engineering independent 9.75 aluminum rear end, and Forgeline GT3C centerlock wheels wrapped i n Kumho Tires ECSTA V720. When all is said and done, the final bill for this project came out to a whopping $1,000,000.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building